BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 4, 2010

He loves me, He loves me not.

Dear Shayla,
     
          Is there any love after a year of knowing each other ?spend time together ? I really confused of my self if something wrong on me why the man i say is my boyfriend .. never claim me as his girlfriend or never say he love me or anything about our situation.  - Hurting

  Dear Hurting,


        If after a year and he doesn't  claim you as his girl or say the three magical words, then take it as he does not love you and you are not his girlfriend. When a man loves a woman, I believe they will stand on the highest mountain and shout it to the world. It's as simple as that.
He might only see you as a friends with benefit situation. There is nothing wrong with you. You just need to make it clear to him what you want. If he cannot give that to you, it's time to move on and not waste your time.

             

0 comments: